Skip to content
- Determine desired wear time for nails by the amount of glue applied. The more glue applied, the longer your manicure will last. Our brush tip applicator allows for more control and a seamless finish.
- For a few days of wear, only apply a thin layer of glue to natural nail.
- Apply glue to both natural nail and NAILUXE nail to avoid air pockets and extend wear time.
- If over gluing occurs, immediately wipe excess glue off using a cloth.
- Begin by applying nails to non-dominate hand first and thumbs last for more control.